Saturday 5 July 2014

Loser Like Me

"Brothers are people whom we can go through hardships together and help each other." -Lay

He left. We have to accept that. And we have to support him. We have to support both sides.

Anyway....

I know what it feels like. It's like you have to break your friendship. And I know that's hurt. Life is not easy as you think it is. Life is hard. That's why there are a lot of people who committed suicide.

People who can endure the hardness of this life are the best people. Like seriously, I'm a person who could not endure the hardness. I prove it once. I failed once. I've hit the bottom.

When I failed to endure it, I feel like I'm a loser. I just want to die. I wrote it on my diary "Why am I alive? and why I can't do anything?" I've quit school for like... 3 or 4 months, I think? I quit because I can't endure the hardness.

I'm not like kpop idols who could endure the hardness of training, seniority, being mocked, etc.

Yes, I'm a loser. But I don't want this to happen again with you guys. So, don't be a loser like me. Just don't. ☺

-K-

No comments:

Post a Comment