Thursday 3 July 2014

Me

hiii I'm going to talk about me! yeay for you who doesnt know me ^^

first, I think I'm kinda introvert (a little). I'm kinda scared to meet or talk to new people. I always want to try but ended up not trying because I'm too scared. but, I love being on the stage. I've been doing some performances (eventhough it's only a mini performance) such as dancing. I love (literally obsessed with) glee (was) maybe not now (again) because the story now are kinda boring and doesn't match up which I think they're so random now... but still... I love their songs. ^^

for now, im kinda obsessed with kpop. from 2010/2011 I think... no one knows at that year. hahaha because I keep it secret (hm, guilty pleasure I think?) until I have bestfriends that like it too so I reveal it little by little from last year... 

my fav group? hm... first its khj (an alien. HAHA NO) then.. 2pm & miss A. and SHINee then A Pink, CN Blue, WINNER, and EXO. but my ultimate group is A Pink. (you can call me a panda then. bcs whenever people are talking about panda/apink im going to look at the people, LOL) if you ask me which one is my bias.. then I cannot. they (each person) are just different.

I think that's enough about me. I just want to share my story about me ^^

catch me on twitter: @kaykirana (fanacc) and @kiranakay (personal acc) ♡

-k- 

No comments:

Post a Comment