Tuesday 8 July 2014

Music Video

Back again!

I just watched JeKrys' last week episode and there's a music video making scene that reminds me of my childhood. I've actually been on a music video which means I've experienced like what Krystal did on the episode. So, I'm thinking of sharing my experiences there...

Like what Krystal said, shooting a music video is so damnly tiring. You shoot it from dawn until the sun goes down again. You have to do your make-up first (of course its done by the make up artist) and keeping it for hours (I mean, you can't ruin your make up, right?), You have to wait for your return to be shoot, you have to repeat your shoot if it doesn't turn good, etc.

You know, if you have to repeat your shoot means you listen the songs in repeat too. That's why the singer will be get bored of your own songs. That's why when Krystal turn on SNSD's Mr. Mr. Jessica is like "하지마~~~~~~" the same with Krystal.

Of course I'm only an extra but the experience is kinda exciting because it's my 1st time. And that was like when I was still in primary school. I could be an extra because my dad is the producer of the song so he just let me be an extra there.

I think I couldn't tell you on which music video I'm in because it would be so damn embarrassing... hehehe I'm so sorry...

Thank you for reading my story...
I hope you guys could experience it soon! :)

xx.
-k-

No comments:

Post a Comment