Friday 8 August 2014

Movie World

Hey! I'm so glad to be back, writing. I mean, typing. lol.

Soooo.......

I got an inspiration to write/type/whatever you call it from my instagram because lately these days I've been seeing a lot of people come to Australia for holidays. Its low season tbh. bcs its winteerrr! *freeze freeze* And.... they come to Movie World which reminds me of my childhood.

When I was around 4 or 5, I've been there, movie world. But now im getting a little bit jealous because they come there when they are 15 or 16 so they could play all of the games.

The only thing I could remember was the Scooby Doo one. Its an indoor roller coaster. It was scary but not-so-scary. Hahahahah.... and then I remember.... nothing. I'm very very sad that I couldn't remember what I played or what I did there. My mom remembered and she told me this and that....... Unfortunately, I can't remember anything except scooby doo.

I wish I could go there again sometimes and have fun like others..... 😊

Oh, One more one more!! Today is the day guys!
Shinzhu'i white concert with Apink, Sistar, and Soomin.

I hope I will have fun today....... because my Apink is now on my town and going to have a showcase this evening~~~ I'm so reaaaaddyyyyy!

Well that's it for now, I'm going to get myself ready for the concert today!

뿅뿅!
Bye! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment