Sunday 13 July 2014

Tomorrow is Monday?

Monday.

tomorrow is monday.
I have to go to school.
but now, I'm scared to go.
something happened in the past.
it's something you can't erase.

I am excited too. because when you go to school it means that you're not with your parents and for me it's a good thing.

But, school makes me scared. makes me cry. makes me nervous.

I don't know how to deal with this anymore because it's too confusing.

When I think of school, all I think are stressful, not fun, scary, and any other negative thinks. And after I think of that, I would start to cry.

I'm actually happy for going back to school but at the same time I'm afraid.

I don't know how people could help me about this.
I want to talk to a counsellor or a phycologist but I don't know if I could because I don't open myself to other people..

I could only write on my blog, hoping someone read my blog, and hoping someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment